100% Human Hair Eyebrows, the type of hair used is the Brazilian Remy Hair and has been carefully hand tied made eyebrows for a natural look
Human Hair Eyebrows are a revolutionary way to recreate a realistic brow shape with a natural fullness and definition. If you are purchasing human hair false eyebrows due to alopecia, chemotherapy treatment, or you have simply over-plucked your natural brow shape, this range is the perfect solution for you.
How to Take Care of your False Eyebrows:
depending on skin type and environment, such as oily skin and humidity The Eyebrows should last safely on skin for up to 7 days before needing to clean them and put them back on.
- When removing eyebrows always start at point"A". Keep skin taut and gently peel away in the direction you natural brow would grow.
- If any residue is left on the skin, clean with Final Touch Brows Adhesive Remover.
- Any excess glue on the brow itself can be removed by placing the brow in a small plate, liberally applying glue remover and allowing to soak for an hour or so.
- It is advised to try and avoid brows from getting we as much as possible. When showering do not saturate brows in water and keep all cleansers, shampoos, conditioners etc away from brows at all times.
- With the correct care False Eyebrows should last up to 2 months.